Fingers feeling nimble? Fingers feeling flexible? Twist, stretch, turn, and tie your fingers in knots to solve these fun puzzles! Are your fingers up for it?
"App Store Best of 2012: New Ways to Play"
"A must-buy for anyone with ten fingers and an iPad."
— Mike Schramm, tuaw.com
"Whether played singly or in groups, Finger Tied is a sparkling way to spend some quality gaming time on the iPad."
— Rob LeFebvre, 148apps.com
Finger Tied is a challenging multi-touch puzzle game. In each Finger Tied puzzle, fill in a shape by moving up to four fingers around on your iPad at the same time. But be careful, lift a finger, or go out of bounds, and it's game over. Finger Tied will test your mental, as well as your finger abilities!
Finger Tied can be played entirely by yourself, but for even more fun, invite some friends over and Finger Tied makes a great party game!
Finger Tied is available only for iPad. Finger Tied Jr. features the same great gameplay, but redesigned for the iPhone and iPod touch, featuring over 85 new levels.
- Finger Tied has 100+ puzzles to test even the most flexible of fingers.
- Finger Tied Jr. has 85+ puzzles designed specifically to be played on the iPhone/iPod touch.
- Fly solo, or ask a friend (or three!) for a hand to help you with the more tricky puzzles.
- Create your own puzzles with an intuitive, built-in puzzle editor. Share levels online. Download levels created by other players.
- Keep your wits about you. You'll need to turn and twist your fingers, your body, and maybe even your device to solve some of these puzzles.
- Game Center leaderboards let you compare your best scores with your friends'.